Food and Drink Options at Canal Convergence
Two Brother Tap House and Brewery is returning for a third year to sponsor the Canal Convergence Beer, Wine, and Food Garden on Soleri Plaza. This year the Beer, Wine, and Food Garden will be expanded to encompass the entire plaza area and Soleri Bridge.
Features Food Vendors and Partners by Weekend:
- Friday, Nov. 9 – Sunday, Nov. 11: Two Brothers Artisan Brewing, Arcadia Farms, Sugar & ‘Spro, and Lulu’s Italian Ice
- Friday, Nov. 16 – Sunday, Nov. 18: Two Brothers Artisan Brewing, Arcadia Farms, Sugar & ‘Spro, and Paleta Betty’s.
Rotating Food Trucks
In addition to Two Brothers’ presence throughout the event, food trucks will provide another option for meals on these select days:
- Thursday, Nov. 8: Pho King, Beignet Babe, Dilla Libre
- Monday, Nov. 12: Nonna’s Urban Eatery, Down by the Bayou
- Wednesday, Nov. 14: Nonna’s Urban Eatery
- Thursday, Nov. 15: Nonna’s Urban Eatery
Each night of the event, Sugar & ‘Spro will be there to serve up delicious coffee.